There will be a ton of stuff I'll forget to bring on the ALC ride if I don't write it down. Here's the start of the ongoing list:
- mirror (use Angela's)
- get a haircut before the ride b/c there won't be hair dryers available
- backup contact lenses
- regular non-cycling gloves (buy at dollar store)
- SD cards (buy)
- cycling sunglasses (replacement Tifosi Tyrant Fototec)
- sweat band (head/wrist)
- APC Backup battery (Thank you Mark Jaremko)
- PSP USB charger cable (buy)
- hand warmers for sleeping
- Backup spokes and nips for each wheel (4). No one will have spares the correct size.
- Backup cassette
- Extra tubes
- Extra tire, one of each size.
- Internet capability card
I found a list from a helpful website on what to bring. Tips included!
Central Coast Pics
1 week ago