Friday, May 28, 2010

Clear skies with a chance of birds

Today, I had my first altercation with a car. The funny thing is the guy who had a problem with me was on the other side of the street heading the exact opposite direction. He stopped his car in the middle of the road to yell at me,

"GET ON THE SIDEWALK!"

My one fingered glove was the last he saw of me.

I always tend to favor the bikes. Most bicyclists are also drivers, but not all drivers are bicyclists. Not only do bikes, trikes and pedestrians have right of way, but we're also much less of a threat. Unless a cyclist runs a red light, stop sign or cuts off a car, there's really no reason to be upset at someone who's made effort to pull over to the side of the street and just happens to be slower than a big chunk of metal with a motor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment