Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Old Man is Storing

It's raining.
It's pouring.
The old man is storing.
He bumped his head,
Fell off the bed,
And couldn't wake up in the morning.

- Kin Eagle

Either I didn't think it would rain or just plain didn't care. Well, it rained. Not that hard. It was a disappointment at first, but after awhile it was sorta fun until I realized that I better take some time to wipe down the trike before it starts rusting the next day.

I've scraped up the bottom of the trike frame already the time I raced over a curb. Gotta make sure at least that part is dried for the night.

The good news is that I discovered my new trike jacket is waterproof! Yeah! Reflectors, white, and waterproof. Who could ask for more?

Fun times. It should be dry this weekend. Can't wait to head to the park again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment