Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm pumped!

It's midnight and Angela's asleep, so I decided to go downstairs and install the pump. It's nicely integrated into the existing water bottle cage mounting bracket. Pretty cool bling factor. Since there's so much going on down there, I decided to swivel it down underneath below the seat of the trike. It's clear out of my way when riding. At least I think it is. I haven't had a chance to take it for a spin yet.

ACCESSORY 9: Water bottle $12 @ REI

Sad ot say, but this is the first thing I bought at full price. No discount. Boo hoo. Who knew Camelbak makes water bottles too? Call it tacky, but I chose to stick with the white, black and red color scheme. I figure I'm only going to need one of these, so I opted for the insulated version.

And here's the set all together! I'll post a zoomed out photo later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment