Monday, August 22, 2011


I heard this turn thrown around but never really cared to look for what it really meant.

And then I found this. Looks like a mountain bike doesn't it? But notice how the seat isn't directly over the pedals. Trek calls this a "comfort bike," but many with more extreme angles are known as "crank forward" bikes.

A bit of a cross btw a traditional DF bike and a recumbent.

Here's one that's a bit more recumbent. Almost looks like a regular bike - just a bit longer and appears to be more aerodynamic. Yup, that's an Aerospoke rim on the back. Looks good! I wonder what it's like to ride one of these Rans crankforwards.


Post a Comment