Monday, June 6, 2011

ALC Day 2

Okay! We finally got the Internet working flawlessly. Time to load some pictures! The evening came and went pretty quickly. It's 10:05pm and we need to get up at 4:45am to wash up, take down the tent, have breakfast and get ready to ride by 6:30am. I was a bit late this morning and didn't leave until 7am. I need as much time as I can get.


Today's the longest day, 107.3 miles! Ouch! The route is from Santa Cruz to King City.








I'm having a hard time loading the pics. This T-mobile internet thing is lagging big time. It's been almost 10 minutes and it's still uploading one photo! Sorry, we'll have to try and load pics again tomorrow. I really need my sleep for the big day head of us. We're conquering the Quad Buster hill. It's supposed to be a big one!

I tried uploading pics again and it's lagging way too much. Sorry to disappoint, but I need my sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment