Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ALC Aftermath

It's been a few days since I completed the ALC. A few thoughts:

1. My horrible tan line is improving on my face. My wrist still has a very well defined line separating my white hands from my dark arms though. I won't mention details on the farmers' tan on my arms - it's worse. It's starting to peel.

2. Although I mentioned that I would never do the ALC ever again, I'm reconsidering. My buddy Jonathan mentioned he'd be interested in doing it with me another year. I'm not sure how serious he'd be but if I got the Catrike Speed trike I wanted, I'd strongly consider doing the ride all over again. I can't believe I just said that!

3. The pain in my knees are starting to go away. That's not unusual. It's usually the first day that I feel a bit of pain and it goes away the 2nd or 3rd day.

4. My quads burned every time I went up a flight of stairs at my friend Danny's house. I continue to feel it every time I climb stairs.

5. I didn't think I'd miss the ALC, but I honestly find myself wishing I was back there. It was great to be surrounded by people that treat each other so well. I know for sure I'll miss the costumes and outfits from each of the themed days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment