Friday, April 30, 2010

Rack it up

ACCESSORY 25: Display stand $20 @ Cognition Cyclery

The garage is getting fairly messy with all the gunk I still have there from the past 29 years of my life. The best way to store the trike is to prop it up on it's rear wheel. While at Cognition Cyclery, I picked up that grey adjustable rack. It works exactly as planned. As long as there isn't an earthquake, my car sitting next to it should be okay.


It sticks out from the wall about 2-1/2 feet - not too bad. When I first propped it up, I was a bit worried that it wouldn't provide enough clearance for me to get to my door after getting out of my car. There's plenty of room though. It's turned out well. I was prepared to pay about $25-30 for a stand since that's approximately what they go for on the web. the $20 felt like a steel since this particular one also has adjustments on it for narrower wheels. It may come in handy if I ever decide to swap to race tires. The store also gave me 10% off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment