Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bye bye bluetooth...

....earbud. I looped back after my downhill ride to look for my headset and actually found it! The earbud piece however came loose too and was nowhere to be found. Perhaps losing it was worth making a new speed record.

I got pretty excited as it the gauge was creeping up from 28, 29, and finally the big 3-0.

I was too excited to realize my bluetooth had fallen out and music was coming directly out of my phone instead. By the time I figured it out, I was at the bottom of the hill. Ugh. Turning around I brought the phone closer to my ear so I could hear hoping that if I got close to the earpiece, the bluetooth would connect and the phone would go silent.

That never happened.

I ended up finding the headset 2/3 up the hill. For some reason it never reconnected. Good thing it was 7:40pm, the sidewalk was clear and the sky was still lit. Another reason to buy the Motorola S-9 HD headset. Amazon says I'll have it by Tuesday. Can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment