Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Remote!

I've been wanting to get this for awhile and finally took the plunge - the $8.14 plunge. I've read mixed reviews and figured the fairly reasonable price would be worth trying out. I've tested this and unfortunately, it only works when the Kodak Playsport camera is facing you. I suppose this is okay since I had intended on using this for self footage. It would've been nice to be able to use while the camera is mounted on the extension rod facing away from me too.


A bit awkward that it wasn't designed to work from both sides of the camera. After all, how can you be expected to delete photos (there are buttons designed for that) w/o seeing the screen?

With yet another thing to fumble with while on my trike, I need to find some sort of way to mount this thing on the trike - a bracket of some sort. Let's see what I figure out.

This is one of my downgraded photos. Easier on my hard drive, quicker to upload and I don't think it makes much of a difference for viewers. The only difference would be if someone were to print of these photos. I can't imagine any of you guys do that. The original photo was well over 2mb and the downgraded one is no more than 200kb. I'm using a program called Pixillion which easily generates a duplicate photo that uses up a lot less memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment