Friday, January 13, 2012

All Lit Up

Accessory 3: Headlight and tail light = $5.99/pair from Dealextreme

I was hesitant to mount this on the front derailleur post b/c of the weird angle. Who wants to point a headlight upwards? I gave it a try since it was all I had laying around.


I actually snagged this light from my Ebike. The one's I ordered for the trike hasn't actually arrived in the mail yet. Figured I could test fit it and this is what I came up with. The fastener doesn't really clear the derailleur cable, so I had to move the reflector down. The reflector then got in the way of the old cadence sensor on the small ring. After pulling the reflector down, the light came down with it and that's what we have hear.

The front boom's got a lot more stuff on it since I've taken ownership of this Speed. Just wanted to catch a shot of the Cage Rocket, computer and front headlight. Fairly clean look with color matching accessories. Liking it so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment