Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting Horny Again

BOOOOOM! I'm hoping that's the sound and feel that cagers will get when they hear this thing. I hope I don't really have to use it. The one occasion where it would've been useful I unfortunately wasn't even riding the Catrike. I was riding my KMX! Ugh. Where's the Airzound when you need it?

This air horn was completely free. Well, it was included with the sale - so prepaid I guess you could say. After the trike arrived in the big box from Texas, I immediately noticed the horn was the rare white and grey version - not the ugly red and light grey standard color that the Airzound normally comes in.

I was trying to think of another another location to mount this, but the last owner did a pretty good job with it. Readily accessible and superloud. I'll post a pic later of where the air canister is mounted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment